- "We stayed at the apartment whilst visiting our Son who is at the University. We were 2 adults and 2 teenage boys and the apartment was clean,warm and comfortable. My other son and his friend visited and we had a lovely evening without having to spend a fortune in a bar as we had brought our own drinks and ice. The apartment is very well equipped and the beds are comfy and the shower was lovely. We had been left cereals and juice, milk and tea, coffee and fruit which was very welcome. Had lunch at the Farmers arms which was lovely and would recommend. We will definitely stay at the apartment again. Highly recommend and I am a fussy customer."
- "The flat is clean, warm and modern, plus there is parking
available. Visiting our son at university we were able to cook for him
and even do some washing whilst staying at Parc y Bryn. I will definitely
be booking again. "
- "We stayed at the Parc y Bryn Serviced Apartments overnight. It was just what we wanted. They greeted us very late at night, showed us around and gave us a contact if there were any problems. There were breakfast cereals, fruit, milk, tea coffee sugar, everything you needed. If my daughter get excepted into Aberystwyth University we will be staying there again."
- "Location is very convenient for Aber town and university / hospital.
A good supply of coffee and tea, bread, eggs, bananas was appreciated.”
- “Parc y Bryn is great for traveling with a toddler! You're not all in one room, as you would be in a hotel or B&B.
Essentials like tea, coffee, cereal and milk are provided, along with fresh fruit.
Brilliant communications and service from the owner.”
- “Excellent option for a family with young children, when it is often difficult to stay in a hotel.”
- “The apartment was extremely well equipped and had everything that is needed for self-catering. The breakfast provisions was a nice surprise and the beds were comfortable. It is in a great location.
- “We liked the well equipped kitchen and lounge, so we could relax in the
flat in the evening and pop back to make sandwiches for lunch. It's
close to the centre, enjoyed walking into town through the farmers'
market on Saturday morning.”
- “There was everything that we needed”
- “Good location, spacious, clean and comfortable”
- “The apartment was lovely and clean and well appointed. The kitchen was
well-stocked with breakfast essentials and lots of cooking equipment.
The free WiFi, TV and Netflix were a great benefit.”
- “The apartment was absolutely FANTASTIC! It had everything and more amenities wise and we literally couldn't find one fault with it. The location is ideal, and as a group of returning graduates it was nice to be a hidden from all the noise of the town but be close enough. Can't wait to stay again over Easter :)”